Before 1955, the main road went in this way. It was all open to the public.
Modern experts tell us that the top of the drawbridge gate house which was re-built around 1961, is not very authentic. But it is better like that than as a ruin.
Pencil drawings - Cleo Tebby
Historical texts - Malardier (end of 19th C), justice of the peace at Montoire
Page layout - T-T-Web